sábado, 2 de janeiro de 2016

THE FORCE AWAKENS QUOTES...



Excertos de The Force Awakens...

Kylo Ren: Look how old you've become.
Lor San Tekka: Something far worse has happened to you.
Kylo Ren: You know what I've come for.
Lor San Tekka: I know where you come from, before you called yourself "Kylo Ren".
Kylo Ren: The map to Skywalker. We know you found it. And now you're going to give it to the First Order.
Lor San Tekka: The First Order rose from the Dark Side. You did not.
Kylo Ren: I'll show you the Dark Side.
Lor San Tekka: You may try. But you cannot the truth that is your family.
Kylo Ren: You're so right.

Supreme Leader Snoke: A scavenger resisted you?
Kylo Ren: The Force is strong in her!

Kylo Ren: Forgive me. I feel it again... the call from light. Supreme Leader senses it. Show me again the power of the darkness, and I'll let nothing stand in our way. Show me, grandfather, and I will finish what you started.
[looks at Darth Vader's helmet]

Supreme Leader Snoke: There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?
Kylo Ren: Yes.
Supreme Leader Snoke: The dark side, and the light. The droid you seek is aboard the Millennium Falcon in the hands of your father, Han... Solo.
Kylo Ren: He means nothing to me.
Supreme Leader Snoke: Even the Knights of Ren have never faced such a test.
Kylo Ren: By the grace of your training I will not be seduced.
Supreme Leader Snoke: We shall see, Kylo Ren. We shall see.

Han Solo: Ben!
Kylo Ren: Han Solo. I've been waiting for this day for a long time.
Han Solo: Take off that mask. You don't need it.
Kylo Ren: What do you think you'll see if I do?
Han Solo: The face of my son.
Kylo Ren: Your son is gone. He was weak and foolish like his father, so I destroyed him.
Han Solo: That's what Snoke wants you to believe, but it's not true. My son is alive.
Kylo Ren: No. The Supreme Leader is wise.
Han Solo: Snoke is using you for your power. When he gets what he wants, he'll crush you. You know it's true.
Kylo Ren: It's too late.
Han Solo: No, it's not. Leave here with me. Come home. We miss you.
Kylo Ren: I'm being torn apart. I want to be free of this pain. I know what I have to do but I don't know if I have the strength to do it. Will you help me?
Han Solo: Yes. Anything.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário